Sunday, April 14, 2013

Lazy Sunday: Bonding with the 'rents

   My mother asked me if I wanted to go with her today to the parlor. I was quite hesitant because I just wanted to stay at home and watch some movies/TV series. She mentioned that I should dye my hair since it's too bright/reddish. And since she'll be paying (hehe), I said yes and thought that my hair really needs to be dyed since my natural color is now evident. So we waited for my father to come home from tennis so we could all go together.

I took photos before we went to the parlor (pls. don't mind my eye bags.. hahaha)

 And here's a picture of me about to have my hair dyed

My mother having her hair dyed too

Foot scrub for my father

Here's the finish product.


Before and after pictures - my hair is still a little bit light but at least it's not reddish anymore and I'm happy because my gray hair's not visible again.. teehee!


No comments:

Post a Comment